News & Media
Queensland’s Severe Tropical Cyclone Debbie recovery plan released 11 May
The Queensland Government has released its recovery plan to help Queensland communities recover, reconnect and rebuild following the devastating effects of Severe Tropical Cyclone (STC) Debbie.
Queensland Government releases the most comprehensive flood study ever undertaken in Australia10 May
On 5 May 2017, the Deputy Premier and Minister for Infrastructure and Planning released the Brisbane River Catchment Flood Study.
Deputy Premier tours Debbie damage05 Apr
Deputy Premier Jackie Trad has taken a first-hand look at the destruction brought on by Tropical Cyclone Debbie and its associated rainfall and flooding both in North Queensland and South East Queensland.
Livingstone's Scenic Highway works ramp up01 Feb
Livingstone Shire Council is making good progress on the complex repair and upgrade works on the iconic Scenic Highway at Statue Bay after it suffered major landslips and severe erosion during Cyclone Marcia in 2015.
QRA finalists at 2016 Premier’s Awards for Excellence23 Nov
The vital work of QRA’s Regional Liaison Officers (RLOs) within Indigenous communities has been recognised by Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk.
- Livingstone begins building back with resilience at Statue Bay 11 Nov
- QRA presents at the United Nations Conference in New Delhi08 Nov
- The King and Queen of the Netherlands visit Brisbane 04 Nov
- Somerset completes milestone in building resilience 02 Nov
- QRA meets with Western Queensland Councils. 17 May