News & Media
Cardwell foreshore opens11 Nov
The Cardwell foreshore reconstruction was officially opened with a community event on Saturday 9 November 2013.
Clump Point and Dunk Island jetties open09 Nov
The $5.5 million Clump Point and Dunk Island jetties on the Cassowary Coast were officially opened on Saturday 9 November 2013.
Betterment funding for Ipswich's Colleges Crossing07 Oct
Ipswich City Council's riverfront reserve Colleges Crossing will be made more flood resilient thanks to funding from the Queensland Betterment Fund.
Betterment for Lockyer Valley and North Burnett20 Sep
Minister for Local Government, Community Recovery and Resilience David Crisafulli has announced Lockyer Valley Regional Council and North Burnett Regional Council are the latest councils to have projects approved as part of the Queensland Betterment Fund.
Moreton Bay Regional Council - Margate Parade foreshore03 Sep
Moreton Bay Regional Council's Margate Parade foreshore will be built to a better standard through the Queensland Betterment Fund, Minister for Local Government, Community Recovery and Resilience David Crisafulli announced today.
- Somerset's George Bishop Bridge officially opened02 Sep
- Celebrations in Esk as pedestrian bridge opens21 May
- Clump Point Jetty takes form20 May
- Alf Williams Bridge officially opens25 Mar
- The road to more resilient communities has been mapped out with the release of the Queensland 2013 Flood Recovery Plan.01 Mar